Almost a month ago, I told you all that I would be showing you my list of “Things to Do Before I Turn 26″, well now I’m down to 11 months to complete everything, BUT it’s ready. The list isn’t exclusively fitness related because as I’ve said before; healthy living is about so much more than just fitness. This whole journey is about figuring out who I am and learning to be happy and comfortable in my own skin.
Growing Old- Getting stuff done
- Try one new type of exercise every month.
- Complete two half marathons.
- Sign up and start training for my first full marathon.
- Get to my goal weight of 119 and maintain.
- Organize and successfully go on a trip with my four girls.
- Go to a blogging conference.
- Run with a running group at least once.
- Say YES to 5 things that would normally be outside of my box.
- Start AND complete the Insanity workout.
- Do a 3.5 minute plank (I can do about… 10 seconds right now).
- Post a VLOG
- Fly Lady my house.
*I claim all rights to change this list as I see fit. I will not take anything out or change it 100%, but if I need clarity or to make alterations to anything I can, and I will.
I’m really hoping this list isn’t too much for me to accomplish, but it is supposed to challenge me, and I think it will do exactly that. I’m going to create a page for the list at the top so everyone can look and give me friendly reminders. I’ll keep you updated throughout the year on my progress.
I’ve seen a lot of other bloggers making their Fitness Bucket Lists and I think eventually I will too. But not right now.
Another thing that you will notice was added to the header (up by Twitter and RSS) is a Pinterest Button. Follow me! I’ll show you a lot of crafts that I will never do and you can have some input in my next hair cut. I’ll also post some fitness stuff, but honestly, making an imaginary house is more fun.
AND the RSS button is fixed..apparently it was broken… I have no idea how long it wasn’t working for, but now you can all follow me with ease.
While I’m getting into all this Social Media stuff- how do people feel about Instagram? Love it? Hate it? Is it worth my time?