There are some weeks that I have been really proud to lose 0.2lbs, this week I lost 1.4lbs, but I’m not proud. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll take it, but I feel like I don’t deserve it.
Here’s what my week looked like.
- Right now I can’t eat Gluten, Dairy or any fat
- I lived off of saltines and coffee all week
- I threw almost everything up (sorry, TMI)
Well there ya go! That’s why I lost weight! I didn’t eat!
But that’s not healthy, so it’s not a week that I can look back at and say “Yeah! I did it!”, it’s kind of a freebie, but now I have to be careful because I will be able to gain it back really fast. I have never wanted to loose weight from not eating, or from a crazy crash diet, because for me this isn’t about being skinny- it’s about being healthy.
As of right now, my weight is 137.0- this gives me a total loss of 48lbs. 2 more lbs until I kiss 50lbs gone forever. 18lbs left until I hit my goal. That is just, insane.
Having dietary restrictions is difficult and frustrating, I’m sure I’m preaching to the choir, but this is the first time in my life that I’ve had any. Even during this whole journey I have never cut any food completely out. This is what I am going to do to have a successful, fulfilling weight loss this week:
- Get back into running- I can run until my surgery and this will help me both physically and mentally.
- Research my food options,
- Make a menu for the week- I slacked on this the past few weeks and I need to start again.
- Focus on water, not coffee
- Sleep- at night I’m in more pain so I need to sleep as much as I can, when I can.
And the most important thing that anyone can do while losing weight:
- Keep smiling- fake it till you make it.